Outpatient counseling services provide counseling for parents and youth ages 6 and up in need of help.
Our therapists are trained to provide assistance in the following areas:
- Sexually Reactive/Harmful Behavior
- Substance Use Issues including drugs, alcohol and tobacco
- Behavioral and Emotional Issues
- Family and Marital Therapy
- Co-Parenting Issues
Medicaid and Self-Pay accepted. Sliding fee scale available.
- $90/1 hour Individual session
- $90 per family or marital session
- $75/ 45 minute individual session
Bashor Children's Home wants to help you and your family find solutions to these and other issues. Call us at 574-875-5117 x 2501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be connected with an administrator who will carefully listen to your issue and get you set up with an appropriate therapist who can help you in a timely manner. If we are not the best option for you, we will recommend you to other counseling services that could better meet your needs.